Hot on the heels of the iPhone iOS 4 update, Apple has launched a second update – this one's for the iPad.
The iPad iOS 3.2.1 updates the iPad with the following:
- provides improved WiFi capability
- fixes the copy/paste of single-page PDF’s in Mail
- addresses the issues that causes video playback to freeze
- improves the reliability of video-out when using the iPad Dock Connector to VGA adapter
- added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
What? Bing? How very un-Apple!
Anyway, just connect your iPad to your computer and check for the update in iTunes.