Monday, December 15, 2008

iPhone: you Mac my day


I am now a very happy owner of one of these beauties. You can read all the rave reviews elsewhere (so far I agree with every one of them) but I have to say that one of the things I am most excited about, is that this is shaping up to be the first mobile phone camera that I'm actually going to use. Getting pictures off of my old mobile phone camera was never easy, so I never did it. The pictures that I took with it were ones that I intended to use for wallpaper. But the iPhone syncs so easily with iPhoto and the quality is pretty good. Purchasing the Toy Camera app (which gives your camera a great random photo effect) makes it even more fun.

Buying a product from Apple has always been a pleasure and the iPhone has not disappointed me yet!

Time to add the iPhone to my lovemarks...

No comments: