Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Midnight font buying


Checking my emails, after a friend left my place, post dinner at mine, I felt inspired by a font e-newsletter. I've always been attracted to these types of elegant distressed fonts having seen them used in some fashion advertising, music packaging and on one or two book covers, and I decided to buy 'Heathen'

I guess I've got a family wedding invitation commission rattling around in my mind, and I think this typeface could look uber-stylish, but I have a feeling it will not be to the couple's taste at all... !

It's a little edgy but I envisage it looking fabulous with the right production techniques.

It's elegance gone ancient, old thoughts in a modern packaging.

Can't wait to use it for the right project.. I have a feeling it won't be for this wedding invitation though...

No comments: